The end of the ‘90s and beginning of this century have been characterised by a strong internationalisation of the economy and Italian businesses have had to face tough competitive challenges.
Market shares are safeguarded and consolidated through active strategies and by being present directly in foreign markets.
In this articulated and continuously evolving scenario, CP & Partners guarantees a range of services related to major international tax issues such as:
- international tax-planning assistance;
- identification of the criteria used to calculate and tax foreign revenue;
- the interpretation and application of the main international agreements against double taxation.
Thanks to its numerous international connections, CP & Partners also offers clients the following opportunities:
- the founding of companies in foreign countries and the creation of joint-ventures with local businesses;
- the organisation of production sites, sales offices and decentralised sites;
- obtain funding for business activities in foreign countries.